Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One time, I got Bored

During the ever-so-long last week of high school, I've been doing what I need to do to avoid boredom:




I spontaneously bought Ratatouille and Up.







I printed out several copies of my children's novel. Whether or not people will read them is a different story.












I biked around with no destination whatsoever.










I have mastered the art of Snood.








I stared at these while listening to the new Crystal Castles CD- http://www.hybridmoment.com/ , http://www.hotdoom.com/





I tried and failed to re-install Rollercoaster Tycoon onto my computer. This is a problem that deserves professional attention.








I rediscovered the squirrel videos on Youtube that I like (Drunk Squirrel, Squirrel Attacks Deer)








I also watched this video-







I have found small ways to break rules everyday at school. This is perhaps the most dangerous diversion to boredom.









As well as this-


funny animated gif








And then I came up with this theory-


There is no such thing as impossible. Since the universe is infinite, that means there are infinite possibilities. Everything you create or imagine exists in the universe because even if it is invisible to our eyes, it still exists in your mind.





The inner mind of Alex Grey


"I'd say that my work is concerned with the subjects of consciousness, love, transformation, all of the elements that make life worth living as far as I can see; artwork that focuses on the human body and attempts to visualize how body, psyche, soul and spirit all interrelate. My paintings attempt to mirror a higher deeper identity for the viewer and evoke our multidimensional reality on a two-dimensional surface. The soul is made visible by the artwork."

2 comments:

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MMarin said...

Heyyy! it works!