Friday, April 16, 2010

My Anti-Boredom

Here is some of my 2D artwork from the last year. Click for a larger image. Enjoy!




"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." ~Henry David Thoreau




"Boredom is a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half of the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it." ~Bertrand Russell





"Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind." ~Anonymous




"We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all." ~Buddha






"The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today." ~The Red Queen















Also, today I got a cool new toy. It's a caterpillar that lights up and stuff. The guy at 711 was really excited to sell it to me. I can't imagine why though, I figure these things are probably pretty popular. Wouldn't you want one for $5?












Maybe not, but Fiverr.com shows you what people would do for $5--anything from writing your child a personalized fairy tale to eating your soul.

For the record, I would do either free of charge.

No comments: