Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Free Time

 

 

Zodiac Shit by Flying Lotus

 

 

09-francis-masse

 

 

 

 

10-francis-masse

 

 

jen-stark-Burst_905

jen-stark-DoubleTake_905

 

When you lose your train of thought, where does it go? Who catches it?

 

yansen1

 

benbo-george1

I had a dream last night that lightning didn’t exist anymore. Just thunder. Someone told me about it as if I were completely out of the loop for not knowing. I completely believed it during the dream of course, but when I thought of it again while awake I couldn’t believe my sillyness in believing such a thing. I was thinking of documenting my dream so as I could remember this upside-down moment forever, but then realized that a world without lightning and only thunder would be hard to capture in a drawing, since you can’t draw thunder.

 

benbo-george2

 

 

benbo-george3

Artist Benbo George

benbo-george4

 

I like the idea of a place where all sounds could be stored, and you could pull them out of drawers like files.

I’d keep a folder aside for my favorites, you know,

bubbled%20flutebubbling champagne,

xylophones,

pillow fights,

some heavy dubstep,

bird songs,

water lapping up against the boat,

melting snow,  220px-Dog_body_language_licking_nose_(no_food)_drooped_ears

crackling fire,

when a dog licks my ear,

that stuff.

 

 

 

 

may31 005

 

 

 

http://www.booooooom.com/

No comments: