Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Peter Pan Syndrome

I believe that I have Peter Pan Syndrome. I just don't want to grow up. I don't really like responsibilities, or the idea of incapable body parts or having to support myself financially. It would be sweet to be a teenager forever.


Discovered a cool artist today...well actually, he's a "Freelance Artist, Poet and Sculptor, Inovator, Arrow maker and Plant man, Bone artifacts constructor, Photographer and Architect, Philosopher”, and his name is Eugene Von Bruenchenhein. He seems like a perceptive, out-of-the-box thinker: "His was the world of dreams, ideas, of escaping, traveling to far off undiscovered worlds beyond Earth."

Von Bruenchenhein pondered the bigger questions about life and sought answers to universal mysteries, for example, “Why is there no wall beyond the fringe of Universe? Because something always lies beyond a wall, And because no Universe can be contained.”

He also wrote poetry.

Our Night of Life

In dreams we float
To other worlds
And other shores,
To salvage what we may,
To build and beautify
Our night of life.


Most noticeably, Bruenchenhein makes some kick-ass art...did I mention that?





And here's some other eye candy I found today.




I especially like Molly McCracken:


No comments: