Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mimosa Misconception

Jan1 031

 

Back  to Montreal from Wilmette, Illinois.

 

Jan1 030

 

 

or shall I say Thrillmette?

Jan1 036IMG_0866IMG_0852

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m happy about having a new room, for it is time to play with design!

 

IMG_0894

 

 

 

IMG_0889

 

 

IMG_0897

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you know that Dumbo is trippy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Among a few other things that I brought back from home, including a fancy toothbrush and a new iPhone that I can’t even use in Canada, I did manage to stuff in “Walden”, an old favorite. It’s simply a quotable book, for academic and other purposes. Like, here, right now, I’ll find one real quick, just open to one-

“The air is full of invisible bolts. Every path but your own is the path of fate.

Keep on your own track, then. “

p.112

Bam. Quotable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

@The Art Institute of Chicago:

Jan1 013

 

Jan1 014

Jan1 015

 

 

@Firecat Gallery

tonyfitzpatrick 001

 

tonyfitzpatrick 002

 

 

tonyfitzpatrick 003

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got Scrabble for Christmas! Bring it on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that's Gerhard Richter? When I lived in Germany, all I did was visit as many museums as I could. There are a lot!

-Beth

Anonymous said...

talk about nick tank in your next post