Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In Case You Were Wandering…

I love the silhouettes of tree branches.

Isn’t it weird to think that we’re only seeing part of trees, the part that’s above ground? We have no perception of what the real tree looks like, just half of it.

 

acid_nature_800x600

 

I love to dance. Sometimes I actually can’t stop.

There’s nothing better than wandering with an iPod on. Than being looked at by strangers on the streets when I’m rocking out.

 

 

Erapeuropa_mini_640

 

I drink coffee at inappropriate hours,

and will always go out of my way to find some.

 

 

nature_inside_800x600_640

 

 

For a lot of people, the more you get to know them, the more individual and unique they seem. You find those weird, quirky interests of theirs that wouldn’t be noticeable otherwise.

I think I’m exactly the opposite.

I think I come off strange, and it takes lots of time and conversation for people to realize that I’m down to earth.

 

 

scape_slav_small

 

 

My favorite method of learning is conversation.

 

 

 

yosuke ueno4

 

 

I make decisions based on perception and feeling, not by logically or analytically weighing my options.  I often have no explanation for why I do things- I just feel like it.

This might help explain how I get myself into trouble.

 

 

yosuke ueno2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I always wondered what it would be like to be one of those girls who don’t smile in pictures.

 

 

krystal_neon_hair

 

 

 

 

Listening to music while it is raining or snowing adds another dimension to its aesthetic.

 

clocked_mini

 

 

 

When something sparks my interest, I get obsessed. But it’s generally short-lived, since new interests are always hiding behind corners and lurking in my textbooks.

 

poorme_0232_905

 

nickvanwoert1

 

poorme_0225_905

 

yosuke ueno3

 

 

 

 

The reason I love my blog is because it collects my thoughts and organizes them chronologically in posts, which my mind would not be able to do otherwise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.spaceegg77.com/spaceegg77site/painting/page/page/10/nna/White_Soul_.html

http://d3m.ru/#423025/dlle

http://whatisrealityanyway.com/

2 comments:

Nikolay said...

Have a nice knewladge, Katy. I've added a sound dimension btw

Katy said...

the pictures on your blog are absolutely wonderful. you should look at some of the art i just posted in my recent post "playing dress up", in a weird way it reminds me of the psychedlic thing your art has...
anyway,
cool sound dimension!