Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Friendly Sound

Read instructions below the Alice in Wonderland featuring Grateful Dead Van

 

alice in wonderland van

 

 

 

While you scroll down, play this song to it:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cool cencept turns bikes into hipster furniture:

http://www.bikefurniture.com/?utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Live&utm_campaign=TTP+%7C+Wheeeee%21+Look+at+Me%21+%28Tall+Bikers%29

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

shim black light

 

 

infinitydotsmirrorroomyayoikasuma

This weekend my friends Eric & Dash made an astonishing philosophical revelation, that I believe deserves utmost credit:

“I know everything I need to know,

I just can’t do anything about it.”

I applaud their creativity in coming to their finally logical conclusion, which is the above quote. The more you think about it, the more true it becomes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I recently realized that black light tattoos are possible. 

So now I can show the world my eternal dedication to Lord Voldemort.*

death mark black light

 

*in specific light situations

 

 

 

 

 

 

But seriously. I might get one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Puedes encontrarme en el bosque

IMG_0738 

You can find me in the forest

 

 

La naturaleza hice un pupitre perfecto

IMG_0737 

Nature made a perfect desk!

 

 

IMG_0736

 

 

Katy the Explorer!

The bilingual adventurer with a purple backpack.

 

 

 

dora-the_explorer

 

 

IMG_0741

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the way, this sound is friendly, oui?

No comments: