Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hard to Find


childlaborday:<br /><br />as if this is on a transparent background omg i love it<br />

Robot Koch’s Hard To Find. Unreal
 
 
 
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
~Albert Einstein



Featured Artist Brock Lefferts
Brock-Lefferts_web8

It’s highly possible that all of us are geniuses at something. The only difference between a certified genius and you and I, is that they stumbled upon what they were good at, in the right time and in the right place. What if I were a genius at some foreign game, or art technique, but I never go to that foreign place? Just thinking about it makes me want to go everywhere, and try everything.


Brock-Lefferts_web12



Brock-Lefferts_web14


Brock-Lefferts_web3






Check out this awesome…stair case! I keep wondering if people are stranded on one side of the staircase or the other, because of the upside down part ‘n all. I also wonder if you have to pay to get on it. Hm.


“Tiger and Turtle” on Magic Mountain in Germany












While you’re here, you’ve gotta check this out! I love the way technology can take people’s imaginations even further.
Also, I don’t really do tumblr yet, but here’s one that I find to be quite inspired:



rafal olbinkski

One of my favorites, surreal artist Rafal Oblinsky

rafal Olbinski 2



rafal Olbinski 3


rafal Olbinski 4



"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
~Pablo Picasso

No comments: